Here at Karate Classes Online, this kicking exercise is part of the required brown belt basics for brown belt and above.
2. Kick mae geri (front kick) with the left leg. Keep the left knee high after the kick.
3. Next, yoko geri kekomi (side thrust kick), to the side, with the left leg. After the side kick, drop the knee, ready for back kick.
4. Kick ushiro geri (back kick), with the left leg, looking over the left shoulder as you kick. Keep the left knee high after the kick.
5. Finally, kick Mawashi geri (round house kick), with the left leg. Keep the left knee high after the kick, then step back into fighting stance.
6. Next, repeat on the other side.
Try not to let the arms fly everywhere throughout this combination, keep the arms in, keep kamae!
This kicking combination is a required part of the testing sylabus here at KCO.
Brown Belt Kicking Combination 2 Video Below